As Carryminati’s fan enraged over the whole YouTube vs TikTok debacle, weird Indians carried on with their weirdness.
Here’s Creep Week 8.
1. F*ck you, but not you. This is what happens when you mix ‘single guy’ with ‘misogyny.’
2. Remember seeing wildlife taking to empty streets during the initial stages of the coronavirus lockdown? Well, they’ve figured out Tinder now. Creep Week 8’s first animal post and I’m sure it won’t be the last.
3. I think there’s a message here on the lines of “I can fill the right hole” but this a weird Indian, so it’s probably grosser than that.
4. She says she’s a content writer but her Tinder bio says otherwise. You can’t trust anyone these days, can you?
5. Swipe right and we’ll have a late-night deep conversation around the stigma surrounding ‘body positivity.’ Also, unrelated, but you should be above 5’8″.
6. When we say we’re here for you if you want to talk about your mental health, it’s usually after we see posts like these. How am I going to explain this to my therapist?
7. In case you didn’t get Modiji’s 30 minutes message, here’s a simple photoshop. If anyone from the PMO is reading this, hire this guy to save your 30 minutes.
8. I have a thought, but let me address a totally unrelated thought in the same sentence. Trigger warning if you have OCD.
9. To quote Lady Gaga, “We’re far from the shawow now.” Just like his caption, it has nothing to do with the post. Geddit guys?
10. Guys, finding content for Creep Week 8 took a toll on me. It didn’t help when this guy decided to take a massive dump on one of my favourite Imagine Dragons song.