In the light of the recent ‘boys locker room‘ fiasco, we decided to skip last week’s ‘Indians on the internet.’
Yes, we were on a break, but creepy Indians made like Rachel and ignored it completely.
So, let’s all dive into ‘Creep Week 7.’ God knows we need a laugh or two.
1. What would you choose, poop or a gay relationship? Well, this guy probably wins the homophobic race.
2. Nah fam, I think ‘love’ is probably practising physical distancing in these tiring times.
3. Similes are like aeroplanes, just because you know about them, doesn’t necessarily mean you can use them.
4. Every week we find a picture so weird, it tops the creepiness list. I present to you, winner of ‘Creep Week 7.’
5. I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again – Bollywood News Channels are worse than corona!
6. If he came up with this on his own, then I award 10 points for creativity. However, -50 for leaving the parody incomplete.
7. Dogs love poop. So, I don’t think they should be in ‘partner choosing’ business. Wait, is this the same ‘poop is bae or you’re gay’ guy?
8. My man, what am I supposed to make of this? At least post a picture of a king size bed if you’re trying to send a cryptic message on Tinder.
9. But what if she doesn’t wanna talk? Ladies and gentleman, I present to you – Shrödinger‘s comment, a desi initiative.
10. This is where I stop with creep week 7. If you think Game of Thrones was incestuous, you haven’t seen Indians on the internet, yet.