We’re in the last stage of the Pride Month and not even remotely done with coronavirus. So, to get you through this lockdown, I bring you Creep Week 11.
Creep Week 11 combines all the weird Indians on the internet and how they ruined everyone’s week by their creepiness.
1. I’m turning the cringe level to 11 to start off Creep Week 11. Indians on the internet are creepy, sure, but they’re nothing compared to couples at a touristy place with a selfie stick.
2. How can you misspell every single word? To make matters worse, this guy is wearing a doctor’s apron! God save us all.
3. Indians on the internet are so creepy and lonely, they’re in a make-believe relationship with a mannequin. Also, I really should’ve blurred the poor mannequin’s face.
4. This Creep Week 11, I bring you sexual harassment passed on as compliments by creepy Indian men. If that’s how they treat boycotted women, I wish they boycott Indian women, as well.
5. Not going to lie, he had me in the first half. Additionally, I think this guy is a cannibal.
7. From sexual harassment to racial discrimination to incest, this Creep Week 11 has everything. I’d like to call this profile an anti-Oedipus Rex.
8. That’s all well and good, but why does your middle finger have a penis? Stop flexing on the internet and see a doctor, my man.
9. Leave it to horny Indians on the internet to spoil everything. As they say, “Any app can be a dating app if you’re Indian enough.”
10. I’ll end Creep Week 11 with this important question. I wonder if this person is a JEE aspirant or is just inquisitive.